So it’s Friday, the day before the weekly grocery shop which means that the creativity comes out in order to make something healthy and filling for lunch today! I was having corn cravings today, so I kept the fritters super simple. I had also conveniently run out of eggs so these ones are dairy free and vegan!
For one serving
What you’re going to need
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup soy milk
1 x 125 gram tin Corn Kernels
salt and white pepper
1. Sift your flour into a small bowl
2. Add the water, soy milk, salt and white pepper
3. Whisk until combined and make sure there are no lumps
4. Add the corn and mix through
5. Heat up a non stick fry pan on a medium heat.
6. Use a ladle to scoop the batter onto the pan (I got 3 fritters using these measurements). Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until desired golden colour.
Serve with fresh salad (my salad comprised of rocket, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and avocado)